Britny Spirs
                                                                               Toxic
                                                                               :cool:

There"s no escape
                                                                          I can"t wait
                                                                          I need a hit
                                                                       Baby, give me it
                                                                      You"re dangerous
                                                                          I"m loving it
                                                                              :rain:

Tonight
                                                                      Can"t calm down
                                                                       Losin" my head
                                                               Spinnin" "round and "round
                                                                   Do you feel me now?

With the taste of your lips
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I"m addicted to you
                                                            Don"t you know that your toxic?
                                                                   And I love what you do

It"s getting late to give you up
                                                             I took a sip from a devil"s cup
                                                               Slowly, It"s taking over me

Tonight
                                                                       Can"t calm down
                                                            It"s in the air and it"s all around
                                                                   Can you feel me now?

With the taste of your lips
                                                                        I"m on a ride
                                                     Your toxic tongue slippin" mine (Ohh Ohh)
                                                          With the taste of the poison paradise
                                                                     I"m addicted to you
                                                                   And I love what you do

Intoxicated now
                                                                     With your lovin" now
                                                                    I think I"m ready now
                                                                        Intoxicated now
                                                                      With your lovin" now
                                                                     I think I"m ready now